Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#96050 by jeffepops
Mon May 21, 2012 2:41 pm
The phone in my wife's office works fine when dialing out and answering incoming calls. However, it will not work when someone wants to pick up the phone during a call that is already in progress. We have an Ooma Telo unit plugged directly into the modem, then connected to existing home wiring. All phone handsets are newer Panasonic. No other problems that I haven't been able to fix with a little tweaking. Thanks for the help!
#96068 by thunderbird
Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm
My Panasonic phones connected to our Ooma Telo can be picked and join the conversation while a call is already in progress.

If you have access to a pair of some other phones (don't use your Panasonic phones for this test), don't have to be the same brand of phones, you could temporarily connect those phones and make a test while a conversation is in progress.
#123336 by diablowatcher
Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:20 pm
I have a phone hard connected to the Telo and Panasonic cordless units connected via a Linx. With the hard connected phone in a conversation I want to join that conversation on one of the cordless linx connected units. However, I get a dial tone when I pick it up. Can this be tweaked?