Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#95335 by cwradio
Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 pm
My Telo was disconnected from the AC power. I have Ooma Premier and set call forwarding to my cell phone if network or Telo is off line.
When I called my home phone number I got voice mail but no forwarding of call to my cell phone.
Any suggestion? Thanks
#95336 by murphy
Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 pm
How long after the power was turned off did you do the test?
It takes a significant amount of time for the Ooma server to determine that the Telo is no longer there.
#95834 by whatapain
Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 am
My Internet has been down for 2 days and Ooma hasn't been forwarding my calls. I have Ooma set up to forward all calls to my cell phone when the internet is down but all calls are still going to voicemail.

How do I get Ooma to forward my calls?
#95836 by thunderbird
Mon May 14, 2012 8:02 am
whatapain wrote:My Internet has been down for 2 days and Ooma hasn't been forwarding my calls. I have Ooma set up to forward all calls to my cell phone when the internet is down but all calls are still going to voicemail.

How do I get Ooma to forward my calls?

Your My Ooma configuration might have changed. Call Ooma Customer Suppport and have them check you My Ooma settings:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST