Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#95113 by WJBertrand
Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 am
The last couple days when my Ooma Telo receives a voice mail it forwards it to my email but deletes it on the Telo. Consequently, the Telo does not indicate a message is waiting and pressnig the play arrow only results in Telo telling me "you have no messages". If I go to myooma.com however, I find the mystery message in the deleted voice mail folder. Why is Ooma suddenly automatically deleting voice mails?
#95114 by lbmofo
Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 am
Is it possible someone else at home might have done the delete? Or called into Ooma VM and done the delete?
#95115 by WJBertrand
Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 am
lbmofo wrote:Is it possible someone else at home might have done the delete? Or called into Ooma VM and done the delete?

Not possible, we were both home last night and neither of us answered because it was 11:30PM. This morning I found the VM in my email but nothing indicated on the Telo. As I said I eventually found the message in the trash on myooma.com.
#95124 by Bobby B
Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 am
Does this forward and delete voicemail behavior happen for all the voicemails you receive?
#95126 by WJBertrand
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 am
Bobby B wrote:Does this forward and delete voicemail behavior happen for all the voicemails you receive?

Seems to be working normally when I called my phone from my cell phone just now. It does not seem to be all calls, just sporatically.