Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#93467 by turbo9
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:18 am
This number from Bell Canada showed up in my call log today. I phoned back and it seems to be the same as if you were phoning 310 BELL. I realize it's not the same as having all 310 numbers working, but it's an option to reach someone at Bell if you still have some of their products and you need to contact them via your Ooma phone.

(877) 866-8880

Just trying to pay my final bill. Sadly, I got the "can't be called from your area" toll free message.
#93468 by EX Bell
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 am
I'll try again and let you know when I get home tonight, but the last time I tried it worked from Toronto. Might be something wrong with routing from Ottawa. Customer service should be able to resolved at least this number since it works from Toronto. I'm in 416 area code. Might not get an instant fix, but it should be resolvable.
#93487 by EX Bell
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm
Yep, (877) 866-8880 still works from my Telo in Toronto, no area code required. If you have 10 digit dialing enabled and you can't get through on the number, then there's a number routing problem from Ottawa that needs to be resolved.