Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#79255 by ntoy
Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm
I_Ooma_2 wrote:T-Bird: Isn't that thread more about incoming CID being wrong, where as this one is about our outgoing CID being wrong? Of course I've been confused before. :?

Anyhoo, tomorrow will be the 10th day, and unfortunately my outgoing CID info is still showing the wrong name associated with my new phone number. I suppose I will contact support tomorrow. If a mod (ntoy, etc) happens to see this and can expedite it, that'd be cool too. Again, I am waiting for my outgoing CID to be correct before I cancel my landline.

Other than this relatively minor issue, so far so good with Ooma!

Hello,

I asked our provisioning team to take a look. Btw, you have trial premier which allows you to add a 2nd number & callerid name will provision.
#79258 by I_Ooma_2
Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:03 pm
Thanks for forwarding it on, ntoy!

Concerning the second number, I will likely do that at some point, but currently there are no other numbers available that are even close to the one I recently acquired so I am kind of waiting to see if another one comes along so they can at least be similar. I'm in no hurry, and I also plan to keep the premier service anyway. A good value, IMO!