I have an update to the process I described in my earlier posting. Two problems with the earlier method was:
- Both lines were active after the connection, which required putting the handset on "Mute" to prevent echoing.
- Hanging up the handset would also hang up the Bluetooth headset
- From your regular telephone handset: Dial the number you want to reach. Press all the access codes you need to enter before going on to the next steps.
- From the Telo Base Station: Press the "2" button.
Note: You will hear a dial tone in your telephone handset.
- From your regular telephone handset: Press *05.
Note: Your BT headset will ring.
- From your BT Headset: Answer the BT headset.
Note: This will connect your BT Headset to Telo Line 2
- From the Telo Base Station: Press the "1" and "2" buttons simultaneously. (CAUTION: If you have not answered the BT headset before doing this step, I have seen this reset my Telo Base Station!)
Note: This will transfer the call to the BT headset on Telo Line 1, and Telo Line 2 on the telephone handset will have a new dial tone.
- Hang up the telephone handset, and continue your conversation on your BT headset.