This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#68693 by EvilTwin
Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:26 pm
Just wanted to chime in here with a good post about voice quality, since may seem to be on the negative side (which is understandable given that most people use forums to complain and don't report when things are good).

I have had my Ooma for a few months now. I've been generally pleased with the service and the features. While there are occasional issues with calls, it's nothing I'd complain about. A friend purchased an Ooma at my recommendation on the current promotion and just got his handset set up. We had our first HD call, handset to handset. It sounded pretty darn good. Even switching over to use the speakerphone, we could barely here a difference. All in all, I'm pleased. Thanks, Ooma, for adding this feature.
#69033 by nn5i
Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 pm
Neither one of those lovely little girls looks evil.
#69034 by southsound
Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 pm
nn5i wrote:Neither one of those lovely little girls looks evil.

Fast forward to today and although not evil, certainly one of the queens of bad choices. Lindsay Lohan has closely followed the winding path of slightly older stars (or just rich wannabes) like Paris and Brittany Spears. :shock: