This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#64176 by carbonfiberhoods.com
Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 am
I have a high speed 30mpbs up/down fios connections.. All appropriate ports are forwarded to my ooma.. The OOMA is behind a firewall.

If I call John Smith on my OOMA the call goes through just fine.

If I call John Smith through Google Voice (using my ooma) I cannot hear anything he says, he can hear me but I cannot hear him. This seems to work with the majority of phone #'s I call. It might be a google voice issue, but whatever it is, it just started a week ago and it's driving me nuts.

It's annoying using my ooma to call , because my customers are confused when I call them, since my ooma # is different than my google voice #.

It would really help my nsx, silvia, 3000gt carbon fiber hood http://www.carbonfiberhoods.com business if this problem was fixed.
#64198 by highq
Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:07 pm
Given that your Location isn't a location at all, but a note about your products, and that your signature also describes your line of business, inserting even more advertising into the text of your messages is really a bit much. Could you please refrain?