This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#61700 by goodbyeverizon
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:28 am
I'm having a problem with my ooma the last few weeks. Recently I hear the dialtone, one half ring, and then nothing. The calls do not want to go through. Alternatively, when calling my parents I would reach a message in Spanish! This has happened multiple times now. Also having some problems with calls being dropped. I've been using ooma now for about 5 months and was very happy with service, but more recently frustrated about not being able to call at when I want to. Sometimes it will work and sometimes it will not. Are their any solutions out there for these problems? I just worry because what if there is an emergency, and the call does not want to go through. Please help. TIA!
#61714 by murphy
Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:19 pm
The only way to solve that kind of a problem is to make a detailed list of the call date, time, time zone, and phone number and give the list to customer support so they can investigate with their carrier.