This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#59182 by Lilly's_Closet
Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 am
Sorry But you call can not be completed message more and more frequently.

Is anyone else having this issue where you are more and more frequently getting this message “Sorry but your call can not be completed’ while trying to dial out on your ooma line to a known working telephone number?

It seems to be happening more and more frequently on the numbers that I call. As I mentioned that numbers that his happens with are know good numbers and when I try my cell phone it goes through without issue.

Even more interesting is that if I say on the line past 2 of the messages stated above it usually eventually connects me with the number, even though the previous message stated that the call could not be completed.

I using the HUB/CORE with distributed dial toned with Oom wired directly into my Punch down Block.

One example of a number that is seems to always happen with is Mwave.com customer’s service 1.800.328.5506, but if you ignore the message twice it will start to ring. The others are personal cell phone numbers so obviously I can’t post them here.

Call from your Ooma line is this also an issue for you and if you ignore the message does it eventually ring.