This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#3528 by jack_bauer
Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:01 pm
My current setup is the Ooma hub with with a landline.
Lately I have been getting a busy tone when calling certain people, including my cell phone. My family at home now have trouble reaching me. Is there a fix for this problem? Is this a common issue?
#3530 by murphy
Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 pm
I have reported one number to them that gets a busy signal when I try to dial it but have not received a response.
#3617 by murphy
Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:12 am
jack_bauer wrote:How do you report the numbers to them?

Click on contact at the top of the page.
#3813 by dbayer
Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm
I've been having this problem as well. Sometimes if I wait for the Ooma tone to stop and then dial the number slowly it will go through, but it seems to be hit or miss.

Daniel
#4975 by jack_bauer
Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:51 pm
I would contact them directly to see what's up. Suddenly, after a while, it started working again. Although, that just means I got lucky. The only problem I have now is that when I call certain numbers it takes about 15-20 sec for the telephone ringing sound to come up.
#4977 by WayneDsr
Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:12 pm
Have you tried hitting the # sign after you dial the number? That usually speeds things up as ooma is waiting for a 10 digit number to be dialed.

Wayne