1. Use your phone/ooma to call your own Google Voice line.
2. When you hear your outgoing message, Press the * key.
3. You'll be prompted for your PIN number. Enter it.
4. After you hear if you have any new messages, press 2 to make a call.
5. Enter your intended 10-digit toll free number and press the # key.
Your call should go through then. One thing to note, enter your keys fairly slowly. Google Voice seems to dislike fast typers, though maybe that's specific to my handset.
Number Port: ordered 12/14/09; completed 01/07/10.
Hardware: one Hub, one Scout, one Telo.
Service Level: Annual Premier.