This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#32349 by jvarghese
Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 pm
I have Ooma Premiere. Most of my business involves leading teleconference calls. There are many services that we I including freeconferencecalling.com, conferencetown.com blogtalkradio.com, freeconferencecall.com.... In the past 2 months, I'm are either no longer able to get on these conference lines or thy drop us off just a short while into them. I usually have to resort to my cell phone to get through.

I've also had challenges where it would be a one way conversation. The other parties on the conference line could hear me, but I could not hear them. At this point, I may have to switch to another VOIP service as I was so hopeful for Ooma after having few problems for the first 7 to 8 months,

Please advise what I should do.

Thanks,
~Joseph
#32364 by murphy
Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 am
Most of those "free" conference calling sites charge exorbitant connection charges to make their money. I don't know what Ooma is doing, if anything, but Magic Jack totally blocks them and created their own conference calling site.