Recent call quality issues

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
sujaksh

Re: Recent call quality issues

Post by sujaksh » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:42 am

My call quality is very bad. Delays and unclear voice most of the time with noise. I'm on east coast. Can you please move me to east coast server to see if it resolves issue?

Mabowen55

Post by Mabowen55 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:18 am

I’m a new customer of Telo Air as of this week and have TERRIBLE quality even though my internet connection is strong. I see people requesting to be on the east coast server. Does that fix the issue or grateful for other suggestions.

Mshuler64

Post by Mshuler64 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:17 am

I don't know which thread it is best to post in...I posted in another thread but I'm not sure if the Ooma admins are monitoring that anymore. We are in Florida and have terrible quality issues with our calls despite a very stable and fast internet connection. Please switch us to the East Coast server, if possible. Thank you!

Mary

blokland

Post by blokland » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello:

I'm in Toronto, Ontario and am having the same issues with poor quality calls. Can you move me to the east coast server as well?

Thanks,
JIM.

akashyap

Post by akashyap » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:19 am

I received my Telo Air 2 yesterday and was excited to experience all of the new features. However, after setting it up wirelessly, the call quality was very pool (lots of breakup and echo). I then set it up with Hard Wires between modem and router with Option A, but the call quality is still poor (improved but fuzzy with lot of static). What is wrong? and why is that everyone had to come to this forum to be assigned to East Coast server.

Joejohn

Post by Joejohn » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Hi- My OOMA service has been great for years, but over the last few months I've been experiencing the same low quality others are describing. The break-up of outbound voice is so bad that I can't use the phone. Please switch me to an east coast server. Thanks.

laithe4

Post by laithe4 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:42 pm

I have also been experiencing call quality issues and missing sound. Is the east coast server the solution? Are servers assigned based on IP location? Area code? Any way that I can check the server I am assigned to?

taxi

Post by taxi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:59 am

Can I also get put on the east coast server?
Thanks

AAATEAM01

Post by AAATEAM01 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi,

am facing facing call drops and call quality issues.. its appreciated if you could move mine

thanks in advance

Johnu

Post by Johnu » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:33 pm

About 10 mins into a call the person on the other end says there is a background noise after I speak. The call starts off good..but goes down hill. Just replaced an older telo that was working fine and 100 MBPS connection.