This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#107826 by EFlores
Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm
Does anyone know what features were included in this version release? I got it yesterday morning but have not seen any released information about it. I am just wondering. :)
#108625 by holmes4
Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:42 pm
Log in to the Telo Setup (you need to do this from a computer connected to the "Home" Ethernet port the first time - you can enable access from your LAN on the Advanced screen.) The version number is shown in the upper right corner.
#108633 by thepope
Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 pm
Thanks for the help. I looked at the information for 66439 and did not see anything relating to the problem I'm having, and others as well. I just purchased the Ooma and my wife has mentioned that she gets a keypad sound on almost all calls. I've told her to turn down the volume on our Panasonic 5.8 ghz and we are also going to try a few other things that have been discussed in the forum.
#108640 by thepope
Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:53 pm
There is one thing I do different than when my wife makes a call, I plug in my Panasonic KX-TCA86 headset and have great sound quality. I will get her to try the headset next call.