This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#96528 by richard7
Wed May 30, 2012 4:43 pm
I've suffered with this lousy service for almost one year now, and I've finally had enough dropped calls, embarrassment and frustration. I'm returning to ATT.
#96530 by lbmofo
Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm
richard7 wrote:I've suffered with this lousy service for almost one year now, and I've finally had enough dropped calls, embarrassment and frustration. I'm returning to ATT.

richard7, maybe calm down a bit and do a couple of things first before you do that. It might be worth your while because we are talking lots of $$ you have to fork out month after month.

1) I suspect the source of your problems to be Uverse (modem/gateway). If I were you, I'd take my Telo to a friends house with high speed internet (non Uverse), plug it into their router and do some test calls. If no issues, then, it must be your Uverse service.

If it turns out your Telo works okay in your friend's house but not yours, then you'd need to see about fixing your Uverse setup.

2) Take a look at this to fix your Uverse setup: viewtopic.php?t=4785

If you can't fix Uverse setup to work well with your Telo, it maybe more cost effective to get Cable Internet instead.