This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#79717 by DW40
Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:33 pm
I haven't posted in these forum for one reason: MY OOMA HAS WORKED FABULOUSLY for a couple of years.

Now my wife wants to buy an I-Phone and I notice that some concerns were voiced earlier over voice quality using the Ooma I-phone app. May I ask any user if the experience has gotten better, and maybe just ask how has your voice quality experience been lately utilizing this mobile app. Honesty is appreciated!
#79729 by lbmofo
Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm
I've been having voice quality issues (although not too bad; just occasional snap crackle and pop) ever since the HD version of the app came out. However, I later found that it is due to my iPhone being 3G (old); I tried my friend's 3Gs and iPhone 4 and no issues as I am experiencing with my iPhone 3G.

Here is my original report: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10898&start=10#p76157
#79731 by dsinternet
Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:14 pm
I have an IPod Touch 3G (wifi only) The app is a good alternate to my pay as you go cell phone. The quality is good but not great like I get with home Ooma.
What I love about Ooma is that they are always working to make things better.
I would buy it, try it out, and if you don't like it, then don't use it for a couple of months. Things always get better.