This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#78646 by lbmofo
Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm
I think KEM was talking about something like this from Ooma. "hey, we are rolling out new update" and then "hey, we are done."
#78786 by nn5i
Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm
reduced latency on PureVoice adaptive redundancy calls (should be about 80-100 msec less then before)

"Less then before" -- I guess the classic-Ford guy tried to teach them the difference between "then" and "than" -- and now they spell his way. Professor Higgins was right -- "by rights they should be taken out and hung / For the cold-blooded murder of the English tongue".
#78876 by alanrf
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:58 am
This thread includes in its title Telo. User lbmofo has referred a fellow customer to a thread that explains how to access a Hub that is behind a router.

Does anyone with a Telo have any links to a successful method to access a Telo that is behind a router?
#78879 by lbmofo
Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 am
alanrf wrote:This thread includes in its title Telo. User lbmofo has referred a fellow customer to a thread that explains how to access a Hub that is behind a router.

Does anyone with a Telo have any links to a successful method to access a Telo that is behind a router?

This post viewtopic.php?t=10864#p75608 by thunderbird works with Hub & Telo. If Telo, just replace "Home port" with "Home Network port."
#79432 by thunderbird
Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 pm
Information Only:
The Ooma Telo Firmware update 45073 has corrected a wide range of Ooma user's problems in several areas. I haven't heard of any new "bugs" yet, that often come along with a new firmware update.

I believe it's the best firmware update since I've been an Ooma customer.

Great job Ooma!

Now if Ooma Support would put some of the same energy, that was used to correct the multitude of problems corrected by firmware update 45073, into correcting the Ooma User's Chronic Delay problem, Ooma would have an overall outstanding product for all users.
#79435 by danlisman
Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 pm
thunderbird wrote:Now if Ooma Support would put some of the same energy, that was used to correct the multitude of problems corrected by firmware update 45073, into correcting the Ooma User's Chronic Delay problem, Ooma would have an overall outstanding product for all users.

I don't have the new update, but I guess you are referring to more than this:
reduced latency on PureVoice adaptive redundancy calls (should be about 80-100 msec less then before)
#79440 by EA PA
Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 pm
nn5i wrote:

"Less then before" -- I guess the classic-Ford guy tried to teach them the difference between "then" and "than" -- and now they spell his way. Professor Higgins was right -- "by rights they should be taken out and hung / For the cold-blooded murder of the English tongue".

(note the "hot button" issue - then vs. than) :P
#79443 by Tom
Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:04 pm
Another way to see the firmware versions: Press Menu on an Ooma handset and scroll down to Information.
The "gunshot" fix for hubs is on the server side. These are being upgraded 1 or 2 a day.