They can't hear me

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
User avatar
southsound
Posts: 3519
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Harstine Island, WA

Re: They can't hear me

Post by southsound » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Bill D wrote: I've had 3 Hubs for well over a year now. Overall, I'm a happy customer even though Ooma has had a few hiccups and my hat's off to them for their accomplishments in this highly competitive niche during 2010 and I'm looking forward to their continued progress in 2011.
That's great but what happened to your awesome avatar? It used to always make me smile!
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

Bill D
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 am
Location: 2 Telos in FL & 1 in CA

Re: They can't hear me

Post by Bill D » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 pm

southsound wrote:...what happened to your awesome avatar? It used to always make me smile!
Thanks for asking. I've been heartbroken over the tragic disappearance of my beloved avatar. The investigation is ongoing, but evidence of small handprints is indicating it may have been abducted by a small rodent-like animal indigenous to the Northwest states.

User avatar
southsound
Posts: 3519
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Harstine Island, WA

Re: They can't hear me

Post by southsound » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Bill D wrote:
southsound wrote:...what happened to your awesome avatar? It used to always make me smile!
Thanks for asking. I've been heartbroken over the tragic disappearance of my beloved avatar. The investigation is ongoing, but evidence of small handprints is indicating it may have been abducted by a small rodent-like animal indigenous to the Northwest states.
I'm glad you didn't think it was a raccoon. Raccoons and puppies get along great here on Harstine Island.

Image Image
Image
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

Bill D
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 am
Location: 2 Telos in FL & 1 in CA

Re: They can't hear me

Post by Bill D » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 pm

southsound wrote: Raccoons and puppies get along great here on Harstine Island
OMG!!!! - THAT'S HIM - THAT'S MY AVATAR!!!!!

Just kidding. I never had an avatar, you must have me confused with another brilliant forum poster.

Happy New Year

Bill

User avatar
southsound
Posts: 3519
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Harstine Island, WA

Re: They can't hear me

Post by southsound » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Bill D wrote:
southsound wrote: Raccoons and puppies get along great here on Harstine Island
OMG!!!! - THAT'S HIM - THAT'S MY AVATAR!!!!!

Just kidding. I never had an avatar, you must have me confused with another brilliant forum poster.

Happy New Year

Bill
Right you are!
Similar name: Bill_B
Image
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

Post Reply