This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#70117 by wristwatch
Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 am
I called on my Ooma Premiere phone line from (815) xxx-xxxx to a T-Mobile cellular phone (708) 655-xxxx, hit the flash key on my Panasonic cordless phone, and then called to a AT&T phone line (773) 445-xxxx and I heard the ringing several times and the user picked up the phone. They were able to hear me but I was unable to hear them.

This occurred on two separate calls today 12/04/2010 9:54 AM CST (call lasted 45 seconds) and 12/04/2010 9:56 AM CST (call lasted 25 seconds) before I hung up in frustration from not being able to hear the person. Both of those calls had (773) 445-xxxx on Line 2 on my Ooma Telo. I hung up the call on line 2 of the Ooma Telo and also hung up on the cellular caller on line 1 of the Ooma Telo.

I then reversed the order, and called (773) 445-xxxx on my Line 1 on Ooma Telo and called (708) 655-xxxx on Line 2. I was then able to connect both calls into the conference call / 3 way call but only if I called (773) 445-xxxx first instead of second.
#70347 by wristwatch
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 am
lbmofo wrote:To do 3 way conference calling, you'd have to press the 1 and 2 buttons of your Ooma at the same time (or use Telo handset).

Instructions: http://ooma.custhelp.com/app/answers/de ... conference

Thread talking about this: viewtopic.php?t=1089

Thanks for the info, but I am already aware of how to make the 3-way call. The problem that was happening is that when I called the other person using the second line I could not hear them on the second line (that is I could not hear the second person I called, not the first person I called), so pressing the 1 and 2 buttons on my Telo would have been useless to combine both of the lines into a 3-way call due to that problem.