This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#70102 by barante
Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 am
Is this going to be a dealbreaker? I still cannot call landlines in Finland, which are supposed to be part of the free plan.
I use the recommended prefixes 011+358 (Finland)+9 (Helsinki)+number but get a recording that the call cannot be completed. If this is going to be my only telephone, I must be able to make all calls reliably.
The prepaid cell function seems to work. But that doesn't help me if I am calling a landline number.
My request to tech support to deal with this issue was made but has not produced any response.
Anyone have any suggestions?
#70103 by barante
Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:49 am
If everything else fails, could I keep the Ooma service and make those calls to Finland by using Google Voice? Or wouldn't Ooma recognize that international plan either?
#70115 by thunderbird
Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 am
I tried to call British Airways in Helsinki using Ooma. This Ooma call also failed to go through also. I would suggest that you contact Ooma customer service and report this problem.