Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#67629 by dabido
Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:59 pm
I ordered the 'free' handset with Premiere subscription, and also ordered the bluetooth adapter separately. Both order processes went through, but I wasn't given any estimate on when the items will be delivered. Does anyone know from experience how long it takes to receive the devices? How do they ship? Will I get notification of shipment?

Thanks
#67652 by robm15
Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:30 am
+1 I have the same question. I just purchased Ooma Premier on Sunday, October 24th, and selected the free handset, and then I ordered the bluetooth adapter. I still haven't received any type of confirmation on my order or when it would ship. My account does correctly show as a Premier Annual subscriber. But it would be nice to know the status of my hardware order.
#67686 by robm15
Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:07 pm
Wow, I got home today to find a note on my front door that UPS tried to deliver a package from OOMA. :D Unfortunately OOMA requires signature at delivery, so UPS didn't leave it. :( But I signed the note and asked for it to be left with a neighbor, so hopefully tomorrow it will be left for me. I'll let you know tomorrow.
#68045 by dabido
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 pm
I received both my bluetooth and handset today!

The handset is very underwhelming. Delayed response when pushing buttons, intermittently not ringing when I have incoming calls....delayed ringing (so delayed that I missed some calls today)