Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#64437 by RunnerPop
Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 am
Just installed Telo. using with Panasonic base unit + cordless handsets. Can make & receive calls but phones don't ring for incoming calls. Any ideas?
#64440 by highq
Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 pm
RunnerPop wrote:Just installed Telo. using with Panasonic base unit + cordless handsets. Can make & receive calls but phones don't ring for incoming calls. Any ideas?

You can receive calls but incoming calls don't ring? Then when/how do you know to pick up a handset to receive a call?
#64497 by stevepierce
Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am
Check to make sure your Panasonic phones are set to Tone and not Pulse.

- Steve
#64503 by highq
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 pm
stevepierce wrote:Check to make sure your Panasonic phones are set to Tone and not Pulse.

What in the world would that have to do with incoming calls not ringing?
#64771 by Kent
Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 pm
Hi,
I am having a similar problem lately.

Sometimes the Ooma will simply play the voicemail on a call without even ringing. At that time if I raise the phone handset there is no dialtone. To get Ooma up and running properly again I have to unplug the power, wait a moment and then plug it back in. So basically I have to reboot the system for it to work properly again. This problem only started 3 or 4 days ago. Before that time Ooma worked as it should for about 9 or 10 months. Lately I have had to reboot the system about once a day for it to start working again.

So does anyone know what the problem could be?