Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#4200 by toddbecker
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:31 pm
Before I purchased my annual premier subscription, I had a nice little countdown notification in my Lounge Inbox that told me how more days I had on my trial. Now that I have purchased, I can't find anywhere that tells me when it will expire. I'd like to validate that my annual subscription was added to my 6 month (purchased throught Costco) trial. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll forget about it when the time comes to renew, it would be nice to have a reminder somewhere.
#4201 by dlong
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 pm
Same here. I just logged in to see for myself, and mine disappeared too. I purchased Premier last week after buying ooma and activating over a week ago. I'd like to know the answer to this as well.
#4203 by murphy
Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Your credit card number is stored in your account. I expect that when it is time to renew they will take care of it automatically.
#4218 by Dennis P
Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 pm
Good idea. We'll add this on the list of our things to do. We do add the purchased subscription to the end of your trial period and will automatically follow-up on e-mail when your subscription is about to renew.