Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#51387 by cathooma
Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 am
I am a premier user.

Have Hub on desk, Scout in the kitchen.

I want to be able to call out on the 2nd line and have that number show on the reciever's caller id.

Basically, I want my primary number in the office and 2nd number in the kitchen.

How can I do this? What is the set up, and then how would I have seperate voice mail for each number.?

Thanks.
#51399 by ntoy
Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 am
Hello,

Currently both numbers are shared.
You can log into your My Ooma account & goto:
Preferences>Phone Numbers & click on the 2nd numebr to move it to the
scout
#51404 by cathooma
Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am
Thank you. One other question...how can I change what the caller id shows for the 2nd line?
#52981 by nebebo
Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:49 am
Hello,
I have the TELO system and 2 telo handsets and have to have the 2 phone lines on the main shared device due to the virtual google voice account i use with ooma. does anyone know how to use the second line I have with ooma so I can dial out on this line? I can get calls on it, just not sure how to dial out.
#52992 by Groundhound
Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 am
nebebo wrote:Hello,
I have the TELO system and 2 telo handsets and have to have the 2 phone lines on the main shared device due to the virtual google voice account i use with ooma. does anyone know how to use the second line I have with ooma so I can dial out on this line? I can get calls on it, just not sure how to dial out.

Can you get the "Instant Second Line" dialtone when the first line is in use? If so then I assume you mean how to make outbound CID show the second line number (GV number in your case), just first dial **1 before the number you are calling.