Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#44281 by Ajaysara
Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Mine is FINALLY up and running!!! I hope it was worth the wait (24 hours of updating the firmware).

The company should offer something to all of us that had to endure yesterday's difficulties. Perhaps 4 free months of Ooma Premier. ;) ;) ;)
#44300 by aw2045
Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 pm
I hooked up my telo system with my modem and router. My internet works good but OOMA telo keeps blinking Blue. What's wrong - it's been 3 hours! :?:
#44312 by oldebondo
Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm
I have tried both configurations - 2A & 2B numerous times. I read the "firmware download problem" has been resolved earlier today. For my Telo, there is only a blinking blue ooma logo. I emailed CS earlier today but did not get a reply - nothing. I am disappointed. Will the moderator please help me out?
#44366 by stocks22
Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 am
My second handset is finally working. It took weeks. I think OOMA should give us concessions for all the difficulties we haven endured. I am a paying subscriber. I want 6 months free or more stuff for my troubles. WTF am I paying for? Headaches? :!:
#44405 by balata
Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 am
My telo arrived yesterday and I am having the same problem. The bottom row keys light blue from left to right. It is almost 15 hours now. I have a dry loop DSL from verizon and I am using there integrated modem/router, I am used setup 2B for the Telo. Internet through the Home Network on my computer is fine. I am not a network/computer expert .....!

I called the customer service and they said I need to disable my modem/router firewall. Still no luck.....

I would like to give the Telo I have all the possibilities for it to work.

Please help .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#44511 by balata
Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Well ... I called the customer service again today ....

The agent told me to change the 'Automatic' setting to DPCH (?) and in 4 minutes .... I was making and receiving phone calls .... It Fixeddddddd......

I am Happy and thanks to Ooma.
#44901 by meteoro
Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:13 pm
Same issue! Been at it since 1PM today. No go.

I tried both set ups, first 2b, then 2A.

With 2B all I got was the blinking loge in the center.

Once I switched to 2A the bottom row are blinking now.

I logged on to my router and removed the firewall, but still no go.

Guess I need to call CS now.

I have Bellsouth Fastaccess, netgear wireless G router and Motorola DSL modem.