Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#43456 by EDog
Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:56 pm
Got my number ported today, and now I can't get logged into my.ooma.com. Do I need to go through the activation process again?

Also, I can still make outgoing calls from my old landline (I've got DSL), and when I call my own number, the Ooma rings as expected, but the caller ID is my correct number. It's like both lines have the same number, but when calling my phone # from my cell phone, only the ooma phone rings. Weird...
#43462 by murphy
Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:05 pm
If your port is complete, you log into my.ooma using your ported number. No spaces, dashes, or any other characters. Just the 10 digit number.
#43475 by EDog
Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Thanks Murphy. I tried that with no luck -- both with a blank password and the password from my previous ooma number. The first time I tried to reset it, the web dialog that came up was blank, so I thought they didn't have an account with that number. I tried to reset it again, and this time it came up asking for my phone number and email address. Clicked Ok and they said I should receive a temp password shortly. Still waiting. . .