Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:59 pm
does the ooma Telo DECT 6.0 Cordless Handset work with the ooma hub?
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:58 am
- Location: Mouse-House, Florida
no, the handset only works with the new Telo hub.
- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
- Location: Harstine Island, WA
No. The Telo handset uses the Telo as a DECT 6.0 base. You can use any of the regular DECT cordless systems with the hub. My favorites are from Panasonic or Uniden that have multiple handsets.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.