Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#29371 by 2177183191
Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:49 pm
I activated ooma online but after keeping all the cords as suggested still not getting a ring tone? Is there a lag time from activation to being able to start using it?

There is no place on my ooma to activate the premier service and porting the number. The "Add ons" button does not give any option and so does the preferences page. This is really dumb that they do not make it easy to sign up for even paid service. Is this a sign of things to come?? I am already skeptical if this thing is going to work or not.
#29382 by inrame
Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 am
you should be able to connect pretty quickly. are you still having problems? if so, post your specific configuration and network setup here in the forums and I'm sure some people will be glad to help you troubleshoot the problems. Be sure to identify what type of internet connection (dsl/cable) and the configuration you chose to hook up your hub (ie, before router, after router, etc). also mention if you had a landline hooked up or not.

as for premier and the porting, do that under the "number port" add on section. here is a screen shot:
Attachments
Premier.jpg
Premier.jpg (27.06 KiB) Viewed 807 times