Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#24859 by niknak
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 pm
...Please reboot your ooma hub so your account will be updated with this number...

are you sure your account was updated
#24860 by Quicksprj
Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:28 pm
Just FYI I saw in another thread that when changing the names in my ooma online you are only changing them in your system so you can call whatever number you want but it doesn't control what your caller I'd will display when calling someone. Others have had success calling CS a week or so after the port and ask that your caller I'd name be displayed instead of ooma Inc.

Welcome to ooma and saving money.
#24928 by Brett
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:12 am
I ported over from Vonage too. The part that really made me smile was about 10 days later, I get a call from Vonage. I answered it and they want me back! I told them that unles they can give me free service there's no way in hell. The guy on the other end didn't know what to say! I then told him "You are now blacklisted, GOODBYE!"
#24948 by huntrm
Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 am
Definitely, it's working fine - didn't have to reboot. But, am doing it now just in case I'm missing anything.

Interesting about having to call a CS to get the caller-ID name changed. Sure don't want OOMA, INC on our outgoing home and home office calls. Yikes. Will call today on that!