- Dennis P
- Ooma Moderator
- Posts: 1858
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:09 am
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
I checked our server logs for your device and don't see anything, so the ooma Hub is probably unable to make a connection to the Internet. Can you verify a few things:
- Check that the link light is green on the ooma Hub MODEM port (lower left corner of the connector)
- If you have a laptop, disconnect the Ethernet cable from the ooma Hub and plug it into your laptop. See if you can access the Internet from that connection
- Connect your router and ooma Hub again with the Ethernet cable. Plug a laptop into the HOME port of the ooma Hub. Pull up a web browser and go to http://setup.ooma.com. Take a screenshot of the status page.
- Do you have other computers connected to the router? Wired or wireless? Do you know if they are setup for DHCP or static IP addressing?
Note, your system is configured as a landline system, so it won't go completely into service until you plug your digital voice line into it. But since I don't see the device on our network yet, we should address that issue first.