Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 am
My port is scheduled for today (hasn't gone through yet) and I have 2 questions.
1. I have had my temporary number for 3 weeks and the CID never updated. It still says "Ooma" when I call people. Does it always take them that long to update the CID, or do they not do it on the temporary numbers? I sure don't want it to take that long after the port.
2. Right now I log into the Ooma Lounge under my temporary number. How will I do it after the port?
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:27 pm
- Location: Gold River, CA
1) They generally don't do it on the temporary numbers. Generally, it takes anywhere between a few days to perhaps up to 3 weeks to get the CID updated in various databases. Unfortunately, there have been some horror stories as you may have seen in these forums. Let's just hope your update goes through smoothly.
2) You will be able to log in with both your numbers into the lounge. Your temporary number will become your 2nd Ooma number.