Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#1073 by gerrilynn
Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:01 pm
I too have tried 6 times in two days. I have now sent them 3 emails to cancel my service. Their lack of support is totally unacceptable. I just returned my equipment to Best Buy and told them the same story! This is crazy! Thanks for listening to my rant!
#1091 by dlherrin
Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:12 am
For what it's worth, my experience last week was completely different. I received my ooma Thursday Nov 27 and had a support question. I called and got through right away to a live person. The next day I had another question. I emailed them because I thought nobody would be working on Thanksgiving; I was wrong -- they answered my question within hours.

Dave
#1119 by mosteve
Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:32 pm
hi - support is spotty no matter who the vendor is... we have all heard story after story...

you know what they say about the cost of keeping a customer vs the cost of making a new customer. reputation at stake...

but, what is most amazing here is that nobody from ooma that monitors these forums has even bothered to chime in with all of these complaints!
#1142 by herrell
Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:00 am
I have had similar bad experience. Phoned 2 times and gave up after waiting 30 minutes in each case. I have sent two emails over the last 3 days and they have not been answered. When ooma goes wrong or doesn't work satisfactorily it's essential that you can find someone that can help.

ooma cannot be monitoring this and similar threads or they are just overwhelmed.