Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#16548 by dgleis
Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 am
I just finished my setup. I got the blue light on, made several calls. Call quality was great. I have the phone plugged directly in to the ooma. I have tried 2 different phones, Still cannot get calls. The call log in the lounge lists all my outgoing but has no incoming or missed calls. I call the number the ooma phone doesn't ring, or go to voice mail. It will eventually say all circuits are busy. I tried the hard reset suggested previously on other posts. I tried calling from my vonage number, cell phones and still no luck. Any help would be great.
#16549 by hpepper
Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 am
This is one where I would definitely call support - don't e-mail but call. It sounds like your number isn't provisioned correctly in the Ooma system.
#16550 by hpepper
Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 am
Oops - Forgot to suggest a reset of the hub first. Power it off for 30 seconds and turn it back on and try it again - if that fails, then call support.
#16551 by dgleis
Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 am
I tried the reset and still can make great calls but no incoming calls at all I just tried from work and when I call from there it doesn't even ring on the phone I am calling from.
#16565 by niknak
Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:14 am
dgleis wrote:I tried the reset and still can make great calls but no incoming calls at all I just tried from work and when I call from there it doesn't even ring on the phone I am calling from.

You need to call support this sounds like a routing issue with the CLEC
#16586 by dgleis
Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 am
Called support and now I am waiting for the 2nd tier support to contact me.
#16588 by niknak
Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 am
whenever you hear the "all circuits are busy message" it means it is a switching problem at the Telco
#17288 by dgleis
Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 am
2 more techs and engineer I now have 2 phone #'s one I can get calls from and the second can only make calls. I don't seem to get any answers and they never call me back to let me know whats going on. It's been a week and it's still not all fixed. Their support systems leaves something to be desired. I am afraid what's going to happen when they do straighten out my temp number cause I then have to port my vonage number.
#17343 by noworries
Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 am
Having the same problem. All circuits are busy. Sometimes calls come in and other times they have to try 3-4 times.

Opened a trouble ticket 08-24-09, second tier. No answer yet.

This is on a number that is not ported, new number.

If anyone has any suggestions pleas let me know.