Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#15780 by slickrw
Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am
I got my ooma a week ago and set it up. I thought that I had it set up so it would work over all the phone lines in the house. I also have a Scout that I have tried to setup. It doesn't work on the phone that I hooked it up to.

I have two sets of wireless phones and one it hooked to the hub. How do I get all the phones to work over the existing landlines? I am porting my phone number and really need to get the Scout working before that happens. Please help me with the setup.
#15802 by niknak
Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 am
Hub and scout communicate using HPNA on the "wall" port. You need a connection between the devices there
Note: if you are using DSL the HPNA will interfere unless the lines are isolated
#15821 by slickrw
Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 pm
niknak wrote:Hub and scout communicate using HPNA on the "wall" port. You need a connection between the devices there
Note: if you are using DSL the HPNA will interfere unless the lines are isolated

What is HPNA. I have AT&T Uverse High Speed Internet. I don't know if it is DSL or cable. If anyone else has connected using AT&T Uverse, please help.