Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#11994 by nukubati_fj
Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm
I have already connected the ooma unit between the router and my computer. All is set up correctly (as per option C in the installation guide) and I have access to the internet and my phone line is working as per usual. The 1 & 2 buttons are solid red. The guidebook suggests that I should check my internet connection, but has no other advice. My internet connection is working fine, but the ooma unit has not automatically registered itself to work. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
#11999 by tommies
Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:33 pm
nukubati_fj wrote:I have already connected the ooma unit between the router and my computer. All is set up correctly (as per option C in the installation guide) and I have access to the internet and my phone line is working as per usual. The 1 & 2 buttons are solid red. The guidebook suggests that I should check my internet connection, but has no other advice. My internet connection is working fine, but the ooma unit has not automatically registered itself to work. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Hello

Just by chance, did you activate your hub before actually installing the hub? It have to be done on the ooma activation page

Second, if you already done so, make sure that you got the MAC address correctly, look out for thing like number 8 vs. capital B. If so, you need to call CS.