Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#55098 by DTMF
Sun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm
jpainter wrote:How would you plug the Supra display key into the OOMA system, when a phone is plugged into the existing Telo port? Can you use one of those little doo dads that allows you to hook two land lines up to one wall jack?

I'm using the Ooma as a stand alone without using the house wiring.
Yes, a 2-jack (or 3-jack or 4-jack, etc.) splitter will work in the Ooma phone jack.
#76072 by sophia_ng
Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm
What is the number that must be dialed? I know it begins with #99. What follows that to update the Supra Key? And are these numbers dialed on the phone or on the Supra?
#76163 by cejack4
Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:22 am
I presume the dial code is buried in the menu somewhere...

Anybody that sets this up successfully please give a quick instructional walk-thru as I am going to can my land-lines altogether.... Supra DisplayKEY or not.
#112782 by M Kikkert
Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:34 am
I'm a real estate agent is SW Florida. I just picked up Ooma at Costco yesterday and got it working today. My first concern was making sure that it works with my Supra Kay and it does as long as *99 is dialed before the number to update the key.

The number is not hard coded and may be changed to add *99 as a prefix. Here's how you make the change:
1. Press "enter" on the Supra Key
2. Press either the right or left arrow to to access "ESYNC PHONE #"
3. Press "enter".
4. Press "1". Write down the e sync number. Note: the screen blanks out after 15 seconds. You can always start at step 1 again to display the number.

Now you're going to modify the number.
3. Press "enter".
4. Press "1".
5. Press the right arrow key twice to display the *. Note: The screen will scroll through #, * and , each time you press the right arrow key.
6. Press "9 9".
7. Enter the e sync number you wrote down previously.
8. Press "enter" to save the number.

You are good to go and your key should sync.
#113045 by M Kikkert
Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 pm
CORRECTION!!

For some reason, *99 does not work on the Supra Key. You'll get a rapid busy signal. Use #99 instead. I've used this for many nights without a problem. It could be that the tones got switched around between the * and #. The revised steps are below:

The number is not hard coded and may be changed to add *99 as a prefix. Here's how you make the change:
3. Press "enter".
4. Press "1". Write down the e sync number. Note: the screen blanks out after 15 seconds. You can always start at step 1 again to display the number.

Now you're going to modify the number.
3. Press "enter".
4. Press "1".
5. Press the right arrow key once to display the #. Note: The screen will scroll through #, * and , each time you press the right arrow key.
6. Press 99
7. Press the right arrow key three times to display "," (the comma adds a pause).
8. Enter the e sync number you wrote down previously.
9. Press "enter" to save the number.