Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#111223 by William J Toensing
Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:44 pm
:D :cry: You need a live person to handle technical problems who resides in the USA, not outsourced to India or some other foreign country on a 24 hour 7 day a week who can help resolve tech. problems. I am 80 years old & not as tech savy as most of your younger customers. Except for cell phone service, which I seldom use, I was without phone service since Fri. 6/21/13 & my wife was on my back saying I should go back to Ma Bell & it's $50 a month land line. Fortunately I was able to get help from Costco tech services, where I bought my Ooma, & the problem was solved. The solution was quite simple & I feel stupid for not being able to figure it out. Also, I mislayed my instructions & it should be easy to access the wiring instructions via your home page or myooma.com. I had bought my Ooma from Costco almost a year ago but was reluctant to open the box & install it for fear of what actually did happen.
Now, if my phone goes down, who do I call if I have problems? After waiting years & years, I finely have ATT U'verse aka DSL. Without an ATT landline but actually using their land lines for Ooma, do I call ATT for help? You need to address this concern in your advertising.
William J Toensing
Nevada City, CA
#111230 by lbmofo
Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:55 pm
Setup guide can be found in Ooma's support section.
Call Ooma customer service if you have issues with Ooma.
#111311 by t15industries
Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:27 am
When I had an issue I used the on-line chat... the issues was an update to Ooma Office, and since I am a beta tester the person I was chatting with couldn't tell what was happening with my unit so they referred me to a toll free number for help. Turns out there was no issue at all, just an update being processed. BUT, it seems like the person on the other end of the chat was fully capable of "seeing" my unit and analyzing connectivity... I'm sure had it been not a beta test situation they probably could have helped me with all of my issues easily. Just my experience...