Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#109817 by lbmofo
Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 am
First thing to try is to press and hold the red button until HD2 screen goes blank. Once it comes back, see if that corrected the problem.
#109821 by Greg B.
Mon May 13, 2013 12:59 pm
Tried that - no luck. Multiple syncs.

But I did get it working. I tried many things but while the number displayed in my.ooma contacts with the correct digits it
would never display on my handset. One thing I tried that you would think would work was I deleted the contact. Then in the call log I added it back. So that HAD to be right. Didn't fix it.

It appears to be a bug with the contact list handling software. There were multiple entries with no phone number that had been imported. It made sense for them not to show up on the handset. But once I deleted all of the contacts with no
phone number my handset started displaying the number that it never would before! I forget if it was sandwiched between two "no number" entries or followed one or what. But I'll bet the problem can be reproduced (and hopefully fixed).
#109992 by renatae
Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 pm
I just noticed this today. I've had the handset for about a month or so. Everything was working fine.

Today I noticed two things - just a black square is showing up on numbers for which I have pictures.

I noticed facebook photos without phone numbers of some of my facebook friends are now on my Ooma contacts list. I have since deleted them.
#116128 by snowd0gg
Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:32 pm
Just got my HD2 handsets (3 of them). Everything works but the picture of the contact. I get the correct name and number showing up - just no picture. I've held the red button down and allow the phone to reboot, but so far nothing. I also performed a few syncs from both my.ooma and the handsets.

Maybe it'll show up eventually, but so far nothing. I only have a handful of contacts in my contact list so no blank ones.