Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#8906 by bryanlyle
Sat May 02, 2009 12:00 pm
I still have this problem. It only happens with these particular Panasonic phones. I have "last year's" model of Panasonic phone and it works like it should.
#37194 by buskya2004
Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 pm
I have the same problem. Is it possible that this is due to the fact that the phone comes with trial offer of second line and after the trial is over and when you have just one line - it starts logging just once. Just a wild guess - all who are having problem can check if they have two lines vs. those who doesn't have an issue with similar phone.
#45016 by unns
Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm
I have a Panasonic KX-TG8231/32B Dect 6.0 phone. The incoming caller-ID used to work with my previous VOIP through Time Warner cable. Ever since I've solely relied on my Ooma Telo, I no longer recieve incoming caller-id on the panasonic phones.
#45034 by hpepper
Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 am
WoodyR wrote:Hello,

I'm a newbie to Ooma (love it) and just got a new Panasonic DECT 6.0 cordless phone system (3 handsets with larger LCD). The problem I am having is that all incoming calls are logged as Missed Calls in the handsets twice per each call (same number, same time stamps). However, Ooma lounge call log correctly displays the incoming call vs. missed calls. Is there anyone who had the similar experience? My number has been ported to Ooma last Friday (I'm canceling my landline today) and I got the new phones over the weekend so I can't see if this is Ooma issue or the phone issue. Would appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

Just curious - do you have the new Telo or the classic hub? Also, you mentioned you are canceling your landline... was it integrated with the Ooma system? ...and finally, if you are cancelling the service, did you or are you going to disconnect the landline so it doesn't interfere with the house wiring?
#45135 by just4fn
Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm
I have the same issue with double caller id with my panasonic 5.8. I only have this problem when its conected to the scout. When its connected to the hub it works fine. Is yours connected to the scout?