If you have a great idea for Ooma Office or have a specific feature request, share it here.
#110242 by Tuan
Fri May 24, 2013 5:40 pm
Currently, when I'm on the phone with a client and a 2nd call come in, I hear a call-waiting beep. I'd like this to turn off, because it interferes with my conversation, especially when I'm on an important conference call. This feature is already available on the Telo. Please include it in the Office. Thanks.
#110538 by billtvt
Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 am
Yes, please offer this option. I have a Telo at home and use this feature regularly. I hope you will incorporate this in the Office because the beeping is very unsettling when you are on a business.
#110541 by Dennis P
Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 am
Today, you have to dial *70 to turn off call-waiting on a call-by-call basis. We've opened up a feature request to give users the option of permanently turning off call-waiting on a per-extension basis.
#116607 by farrago
Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 pm
Ooma office has that "fax setting". What does that do? What is the practical difference from fax to phone? I wonder if the only difference is that it doesn't have call waiting and the call waiting beep (which would interfere with fax transfer). If so, then one could switch to fax (as our phone type setting) and use ooma for voice without the annoying call-waiting feature.