Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Ooma Moderator
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
1. Anonymous Call Block and Personal/Community Blacklist features were just added. Please refer to this post for additional details:
2. ooma now has video tutorials on several features. Check out ooma.com/support/tutorials.php
3. Premier features are icon-tagged with the Premier logo in the Lounge.
4. New media resources
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:32 pm
Personal Call block doesn't seem to work for me. I added my sisters phone number last night as a test. This morning, I had her call me and she came through just fine.
I have since removed the number. I filled out the number exactly as stated, XXX-XXX-XXXX. Is this feature really up and running?
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 am
It worked for me...so far I haven't received any more calls from the telemarketer. I blocked the number from my call log, though.
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
Does your sister's phone number show up in caller ID? If it doesn't, the call can't be blocked by matching the numbers.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx