Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:11 pm
blue in maine. thanks ooma. still the best.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:33 pm
Still down in San Jose, CA.
I guess I'm among the last 20% .... :~(
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana
Hang in there, I just came back up in Indiana.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm
Finally been up for the last 40min and finally logged into the lounge 10 min ago! It really sucked as we missed phone calls since 11am and its our business line
- Posts: 862
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:10 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Blue here in Atlanta. Just back from a walk, it's much better than sitting duck watching the blinking red.
All are good now.
ways to go ooma.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:01 am
I now have dial tone after a power recycle on the hub and I am able to make calls. But I still do not have the blue light on the OOMA tab! I am in 18929 zip code.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 pm
- Location: Louisville, KY
We're up in Louisville, KY.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:00 pm
we're up in woodland Hills, CA
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:38 pm
Back on in Lost Wages , Nevada AKA Las Vegas, NV
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:04 pm
Didn't even realize Ooma was down until stumbling upon this thread while looking for info on DSL dry-loop and landline porting. Now everything just came back up in the past 5 minutes. Twin cities, MN.