Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
#6531 by WVUAlum
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:57 pm
I've had Ooma for two months and so far it's been great. Do outages occur regularly? I find it very disappointing that there wasn't an email notification or something obvious on their website.

I'm in northern VA and I've been down for about 4 hours. Of course, it happened as I was on a work conference call.
#6534 by Gators
Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:58 pm
Still down in South Florida.
ooma--do you have any updates for us about when service will be restored? Hope when it is fixed you will share with us what you are doing to prevent this from happening again.
#6544 by scorpio767er
Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Still no service in Washington, DC

I called the Ooma line and it rings busy. They should have sent an email message to all customers letting them know what was going on.

I am also looking forward to Ooma Telo.
#6547 by Flash
Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:07 pm
California: Down, this is a full network being down. This stinks for OOMA, I was worried about them going BK and leaving me hanging, but then I realized I used my Best Buy card to purchase it, and I will go return it there if these guys are going out of business, with the economy bad and all, who knows maybe OOMA didnt pay their internet bill?