- Job Title: Warehouse Associate
- FLSA Classification: Non Exempt
- Department: Manufacturing
- Location: Newark, CA
Looking for warehouse associate with strong work ethic and can commit to daily physical duties to join a fast growing and fast pace working environment at our fulfillment center in Newark, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull products in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Correctly identifying and sorting products for shipping
- Fold, pack and seal boxes
- Build and stack pallets, shrink wrapping pallets
- Apply labels accurately
- Operate a manual pallet jack
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to accurately count products and perform basic arithmetic
- Follow directions accurately
- Ability to consistently perform detailed, repetitive and light lifting work daily
- Must be able to cooperate and coordinate task with other members of the warehouse team
- Work independently and accurately to complete assign duties in a timely manner
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. repetitively
- Physical activities involving bending, squatting, standing, and walking
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.