Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Job Title: Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Full Time or Contract: Contract
- Department: Manufacturing
- Location: Newark, CA
Looking for warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk to manage the daily task. This person must be able to work independently as well as with others and have a strong work ethic and can commit to daily physical duties to join a fast growing and fast pace working environment at our fulfillment center in Newark, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receive , process and record data from warehouse product returns
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft office with an emphasis on Microsoft excel
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Ability to lift moderate objects (up to 25 LBS)
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- UPS Worldship and FedEx shipping highly preferred
- Quick learner
- Good organizational and time management skills
Ooma offers consumer and business products that provide free and low-cost U.S. and Canadian telephone calling and advanced cloud-based telephony services to its global base of customers. Ooma delivers HD call quality and the reliability of traditional phone service at a fraction of the cost, in a sleek and innovative design. Ooma has been ranked the #1 home phone service for overall satisfaction and value for several years by a leading consumer research publication. The Ooma Mobile HD app allows customers to make U.S. and international calls from their iOS and Android devices. Ooma is available at leading retailers and online destinations. For more information, go to www.ooma.com (U.S.) or ca.ooma.com (Canada).
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.