Senior Software Engineer OSS
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (OSS)
We are looking for a software professional who thrives on writing and delivering elegant software for OSS (Operational Support Systems) and Billing systems. The ideal candidate has experience in the fields of CRM, OSS, Billing, Inventory Management, Provisioning, IP Networking, and Databases in an IP/telephony/service provider company. The candidate will be a key member of the OSS team at Ooma helping to implement business processes, systems, and automation for key areas of business and customer growth.
- Full development lifecycle involvement including requirements review, design, coding, implementation, testing optimization, and maintenance support for Ooma’s Operational Support System
- Integration of Ooma‐developed and 3rd party software
- Work with on‐shore and off‐shore engineers.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Solid understanding of object‐oriented design methodology and Design Patterns’
- Knowledge of open source development tools and platforms, including Ant, Maven, JUnit, NetBeans, and Tomcat
- Experience with J2EE a must in addition to one or more of the following areas; Java, XML, Web Application Backend, Python
- Hands on experience on MySQL or a relational Database
- Keen interest in writing stable, scalable code
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- High level of self‐motivation, willingness to make a difference
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com.
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.