Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
• Design, develop and author customized test cases to test functionality and features of VoIP and networking products.
• Execute test plan and provide project management status, risk and schedule to upper management.
• Provide test strategy and schedule to QA Engineering management. Install, configure and maintain lab environments, and implement technical lab test solutions to validate various configurations and solutions.
• Review and implement test tools in coordination with Automation/Performance Test teams.
• Troubleshoot the software issues and escalate the issues to the Development team.
• Track and manage defects found during test validation.
• Work with Call signaling and VoIP protocols (SIP).
• Apply scripting skills for automation, including Perl, Python, TCL, and Java as well as automation tools, including Appium, Selenium and protocol test suites.
• Work in Linux environment and perform basic Linux administration.
• Position requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or related field, plus five (5) years of post-baccalaureate and progressive experience in the job offered or Staff Verification Engineer.
• Professional experience must include: telecommunications and networking; and mobile apps on Android platform. *Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Applicants should mail a resume/cover letter to Ooma, Inc. ATTN: Susan Pascual, Human Resources Manager, 525 Almanor Avenue, Suite 200, Sunnyvale, CA 94085 and reference the position title and the job code 2008 in the subject line.