Senior Product Manager, Ooma Office
- Job Title: Senior Product Manager, Ooma Office
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
- Department: Product Management
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Reports to: VP, Product Management
Ooma™ is a leading Voice over IP (VoIP) service provider located in Palo Alto, CA. Our Ooma Office service has been ranked #1 in the United States for small businesses 4-years in a row by PC Magazine. Ooma is expanding at a fast pace and is looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Manager who will lead the international expansion of the service.
In this role, you will define the requirements for and drive a scalable process for localizing the Ooma Office service for international markets. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, lawyers, operations managers and project managers, and oversee the launch in new markets worldwide. You will seek out and establish partnerships that will drive international growth and profitability.
The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven culture. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic product manager looking to expand their career while contributing to the growth of a unique, fast-paced and dynamic team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defining requirements and processes for localization and internationalization
- Managing and nurturing strategic partnerships
- Leveraging the global, on-demand workforce to maximize productivity
- Operating on strict timelines and deadlines
- Communicating, coordinating and collaborating with internal resources and stakeholders
- Prioritizing features, drafting requirements, developing product roadmap
- Creating wireframes and working with designers on mockups
- Defining, collecting, analyzing and optimizing key metrics to inform product decisions
- Conducting competitive and market analysis
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus but not mandatory
- 7-10 years total experience as a product manager
- Experience managing communication/VoIP/messaging services is a plus
- Passionate about user experience, usability and design for web and mobile applications
- Experience managing design, development, and delivery in agile development environment
- Self-starter with an ability to manage remote teams in a collaborative, engaged, enthusiastic manner
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Creative and analytical problem-solver, able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excited about learning and evangelizing new technologies and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to email@example.com.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.