Call Center Representative
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Location: Newark, CA
The primary goal of the Call Center Representative is to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities, as well as, increase sales volume of the Ooma Office product and services. Ooma Office is a VoIP solution that allows small businesses to act and sound like a big business without increasing their costs. This person should be a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within an organization. The role will be primarily working with small business owners across the country in a call center environment.
• Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and e-mail, nurture, qualify and sell prospects generated by marketing campaigns. The Call Center Representative will make a minimum of 100 outbound calls a day.
• Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
• Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
• Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient lead management.
* This is not a Business to Consumer (B2C) sale, it is Business to Business (B2B), so it is a bit more complex, and requires a little more depth and sophistication from the sales rep.
• Tenacity, discipline and focus
• Good communications skills
• Ability to operate independently in a fast-pace, high performing organization
• Professional/business maturity, ability to work with small business owners
• Cold Calling
Preferred Skills & Education:
• SMB sales experience preferred, specifically within telesales
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
• Previous sales experience required
• Undergraduate degree, preferred
Ooma offers great benefits:
• Competitive salary and stock package
• Full dental, medical and vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life & disability coverage
• PTO policy
• 401(k) with employer matching program
To apply, please submit your resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We will accept your resume in either one of the following formats: RTF, DOC, PDF, TXT)
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.